Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Aoû - 17:53 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Samsung Galaxy&Pocket Gts5300 Whatsapp Do.wnload.ra.r

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [GFN] Forum de la Guilde [GFN] Index du Forum -> [GFN] Guild Wars [GFN] -> [Screen's]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
finbaglory

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 23:11 (2016)
Sujet du message: Samsung Galaxy&Pocket Gts5300 Whatsapp Do.wnload.ra.r
Répondre en citant

LINK : urlin.us/28zul

Please,,,check,,,your,,,Samsung,,,GT-S5300,,,Galaxy,,,Pocket,,,using,,,Android,,,OS,,,2.1,,,or,,,above,,,to,,,can,,,installed,,,this,,,WhatsApp,,,SoftwareSMS,,charges,,not,,applicableI,,,suggest,,,an,,,operating,,,system,,,upgrade,,,in,,,which,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,bring,,,your,,,device,,,to,,,a,,,nearest,,,service,,,center,,,and,,,inquire,,,about,,,it.source:,,,Will,,,i,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,download,,,bbm,,,on,,,my,,,samsung,,,gt-s5300?,,,Was,,,this,,,answer,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,,,,No,,,CommentReplyReport,,,What,would,you,like,to,ask?,Ask,Your,Question,Fast!,,,Please,paste,the,youtube,video,url,in,the,field,below:,Not,a,valid,YouTube,URLGraveI,,,would,,,instead,,,suffer,,,this,,,illness,,,and,,,be,,,bedridden,,,with,,,joy,,,of,,,knowing,,,youbut,,can,,not,,find,,it,,on,,the,,android,,market,,and,,unable,,to,,download,,it,,straight,,to,,mySamsung,,montei,,have,,samsung,,montee,,s5620,,phone,,&,,whatsapp,,application,,for,,chat,,is,,not,,download,,even,,google,,play,,store,,is,,also,,not,,supported?Download,,whatsapp,,for,,android,,gt,,s5300My,,device,,is,,an,,android,,2.3,,and,,when,,i,,go,,to,,the,,google,,play,,store,,and,,try,,and,,download,,an,,app,,that,,requires,,only,,2.2,,or,,higher,,,it,,claims,,my?Whatsapp,,messenger,,cudnt,,be,,download,,in,,my,,android,,device,,it,,shows,,error,,921?More,than,300,million,people,regularly,use,this,great,app,and,millions,ofdollars,that,developers,literally,gave,away,topeople,giving,achance,tosave,their,money,,because,those,who,have,WhatsApp,forget,about,such,anotion,asasms!,Some,more,facts,and,figures,about,the,app!,Its,about,30billion,messages,per,day,without,failing,the,delivery,,and,this,number,has,grown,15times,for,just,ayear,and,ahalf!,Itcan,not,becalled,otherwise,,this,frank,insanity!,But,this,fanatism,isnot,surprising,atall,because,the,app,isreally,user-friendly,,simple,and,almost,free,,Anonymous,,0,,0,,,,,,Tweet,,Can,,i,,download,,whatsapp,,download,,on,,s5300,,pls,,on,,a,,pc?Whatsapp,,download,,please,,on,,on,,Samsung,,,,CommentReplyReport,,9,,,Frim,,,-,,,new,,,friends,,,&,,,chat,,,06.12.2014,,,The,,,program,,,will,,,help,,,pass,,,the,,,time,,,for,,,communicating,,,with,,,another,,,stranger,,,,the,,,idea,,,is,,,not,,,new,,,,but,,,this,,,application,,,has,,,shown,,,great,,,promise,,,in,,,spite,,,of,,,the,,,competition!,,,77,,,Viber:,,,Free,,,Messages,,,&,,,Calls,,,21.05.2013,,,The,,,program,,,Viber:,,,Free,,,Messages,,,Calls,,,is,,,an,,,analog,,,of,,,Skype,,,that,,,allows,,,to,,,send,,,messages,,,in,,,chat,,,or,,,make,,,calls,,,,video,,,messages,,,,and,,,is,,,considering,,,the,,,possibility,,,of,,,new,,,connections,,,with,,,people,,,all,,,over,,,the,,,world,,,completely,,,free,,,including,,,more,,,than,,,200,,,million,,,users!,,,347,,,Comments,,,(919),,,Login,,,Mob-core,,,Facebook,,,Google+,,,Twitter,,,Vkontakte,,,Please,,,enable,,,javascript,,,to,,,use,,,commentsGames,,,Apps,,,Arcade,,,Race,,,G-sensor,,,3D-games,,,Card,,,games,,,Quests,,,Logic,,,Online,,,Sport,,,Strategy,,,Shooter,,,Action,,,Puzzle(257)3d(143)cars(140)running(114)space(87)zombie,,,games(76)classic(70)shooter(68)platformer(66)run(64)Role-playing,,,games(62)zombie,,,games(60)defense(58)Adventures(56)aircraft(52)adventure(48)motorcycles(47)tower,,,defense(43)Role-playing,,,games(38)skipping,,,rope(36)Physics(36)Horror(36)zombie(35)Flying(35)Role,,,Playing(35)robots(34)Tanks(33)tactics(30)monsters(29)farm(28)space,,,shooter(26)skill(25)military(25)zombies(25)vehicles(24)aliens(24)shooting(23)football(22)speed(22)music(21),,,show,,,more,,,Wallpapers,,,Widgets,,,Internet,,,Multimedia,,,Navigation,,,Organizers,,,Office,,,Info,,,System,,,Readers,,,Other,,,live,,,wallpaper(80)music(23)launchers(16)photos(14)social,,,network(13)image,,,editing(13)browser(13)camera(12)communication(12)calls(11)notes(11)messenger(11)drawing(11)desktop(10)calendar(9)photo(9)chat(9)video(9)live,,,wallpapers(9)eReader(9)player(9)training(9)antivirus(9)health(8)files(8)sport(8)alarm,,,clock(8)finance(8)block(7)news(7)Contacts(7)radio(7)sms(7)weather(6)mail(6)new,,,year(6)monitoring(6)cards(6)registration(6)editing,,,images(6),,,show,,,more,,,menu,,,mbandze:,Love,god,Date:,4,Jun,13,yallahrousah:,Hai,guys,Date:,3,Jun,13,shannon:,Happy,Date:,3,Jun,13,nathi:,I,cant,ge,to,downloud,whatapps,to,galaxy,pocketMe,to,Date:,2,Jun,13,nathi:,All,somalians,must,go,Date:,2,Jun,13,hossam:,okay,Date:,31,May,13,kamal:,Grtes,Date:,31,May,13,karina:,necesito,descargar,mi,whasapp,gratis,Date:,30,May,13,liz,blanco:,buena,Date:,29,May,13,charles:,I,want,to,download,what's.up,on,5330,Date:,29,May,13,helio,geraldes:,Good,Date:,28,May,13,erica,adwoa,frimpomaa:,Hynn,bbu,Date:,27,May,13,iqbalahmed:,I,m,using,lenovo,1A107A-H,tab,I,can,not,download,whatsapp,on,it,A,Error,message,Comes,thats,',your,device,is,not,compactable,For,this,version.Kindly,send,me,whatsaap,which,i,can,downladDate:,,19,,Aug,,12,,meme:,,Soso,,wasa,,dodo,,beshoo,,Date:,,12,,Aug,,12,,thaer:,,I,,will,,try,,thanks,,a,,lot,,Date:,,7,,Aug,,12,,Rathnam,,vayuvega:,,I,,am,,rathnam,,a,,professional,,vaasthu,,atrology,,Consultant,,Date:,,6,,Aug,,12,,sechaba:,,Trying,,2,,dwn,,load,,Date:,,4,,Aug,,12,,ka,,hou:,,can,,download.can,,not,,use,,Date:,,25,,Jul,,12,,mudau:,,download,,Date:,,25,,Jul,,12,,keval,,shah:,,please,,open,,the,,whats,,app,,Date:,,5,,Jul,,12,,simbie,,ade:,,Yayade,,lafia,,whatsapp,,Date:,,27,,Jun,,12,,morne:,,Download,,Date:,,19,,Jun,,12,,jayesh.:,,Nice,,Date:,,18,,Jun,,12,,gemma:,,Bit,,grrrrrr,,Date:,,16,,Jun,,12,,John:,,Hi,,bab,,Date:,,16,,Jun,,12,,roby,,one:,,Hmmmmm,,Date:,,14,,Jun,,12,,lino:,,grazie,,Date:,,23,,May,,12,,Kurt:,,Y,,My,,acer,,a500,,can't,,use,,whatsapp?,,Date:,,15,,May,,12,,anthony,,abubakar:,,Nanananaa,,Date:,,2,,May,,12,,Kemly:,,Ok,,good,,Date:,,23,,Apr,,12,,triple:,,super,,buena,,la,,pajina,,Date:,,9,,Apr,,12,,Name:,,Comment:,,Enter,,text,,from,,image,,below:,,,,Free,Samsung,GT-S5300,Galaxy,Pocket,WhatsApp,Messenger,App,DownloadHome,,Contacts,,FAQ,,Free,Samsung,GT-S5300,Galaxy,Pocket,WhatsApp,Messenger,App,Download,,,,Search,by,Device,My,Device,,Select,Device,1und1,Acer,Advent,Ainol,Airis,Akai,Akortek,Alcatel,Alcor,Allview,Altek,Amazon,Amoi,Archos,Assistant,Asus,BBK,BenQ,Blu,Bluebird,BN,Boeing,BungBungame,Camangi,Casio,Caterpillar,Changjiang,Cherry,Mobile,China,Mobile,Cincinnati,Bell,Commtiva,CompuLab,Coolpad,Creative,Cube,Cubot,DataWind,Dell,Disney,Mobile,Dopod,Eken,Emobile,enTourage,Evolve,Evolveo,Exper,Faea,FirstOne,Forsa,Freelander,Fujitsu-Siemens,Gaoxinqi,Geeksphone,General,Mobile,Gigabyte,GiONEE,Goclever,Google,Goophone,Gresso,Haier,Hannspree,Highscreen,Hisense,Hivision,HOTT,HP,HTC,Huawei,Hyundai,i-mobile,iBall,ICD,iNew,InFocus,INQ,Intel,Interpad,Intex,Inventec,iOcean,Jiayu,Joinhand,JXD,Karbonn,KDDI,KNC,Kobo,Kogan,Koobee,Kyocera,Lava,Lenovo,LG,Lumigon,MAG,Media-Droid,Meitu,Meizu,MENQ,Micromax,Mobile,In,Style,Mogu,Motorola,MSI,NEC,Neo,Newman,Nextway,Nikon,Nokia,Notion,Ink,NTT,DoCoMo,NVIDIA,O2,Olivetti,Onda,OnePlus,Onkyo,Oppo,Optimus,Orange,Oregon,Owen,Panasonic,Pantech,Philips,Pioneer,PiPO,Prestigio,QiGi,Red,Bull,Mobile,Rogers,RoverPC,Samsung,Sanyo,Saygus,Sencor,SFR,Sharp,Smartisan,SmartQ,SMiT,SoftBank,Sony,Sony,Ericsson,Soulycin,Spice,Sprint,Sugar,Sunno,T-Mobile,TCL,Teclast,Tecno,Mobile,Telstra,Tesco,THL,TMN,Tonino,Lamborghini,Toshiba,Umeox,UMI,Uniscope,Verizon,Vertu,Vido,Viewsonic,Viliv,Vivo,Vizio,Vodafone,Walton,WayteQ,WellcoM,Wiko,Willcom,Xiaomi,Xplore,Yangtze,Yarvik,Yatay,Yota,Ziss,Zopo,ZTE,Tags,Shopping,Audio,Players,Kids,Synchronization,Racing,Browsers,File,management,Keyboard,Extensions,&,Lock,VoIP,Phone,&,Mobile,Video,Players,Browser,Addons,&,Search,Arcade,Audio,Antivirus,Puzzle,&,Logic,GPS,Social,Networks,&,Blogs,Comedy,&,Fun,Action,&,Shooting,Instant,Messengers,&,Chats,Search,by,Category,Business,&,Profession,Databases,Dictionary,&,Translator,Entertainment,Finance,Games,Healthcare,&,Medicine,Internet,&,Communications,Multimedia,&,Graphics,Organisation,&,Productivity,Programming,&,Development,Reading,Science,&,Education,System,Utilities,Themes,&,Wallpapers,&,Skins,Travel,&,Navigation,,,,Home,,Samsung,,Samsung,GT-S5300,Galaxy,Pocket,,,WhatsApp,Messenger,Sponsored,Links:,Version:,2.6.6459Platforms:,AndroidCategories:,Internet,&,CommunicationsUpload,Date:,30,Mar,12Developer:,WhatsApp,Incnot,via,market,(play,store),,not,via,google,(imcompatible),how,can,i,download,it?How,will,i,install,google,play,to,samsung,galaxy,fit?everytime,i,try,to,download,some,application,from,google,play,on,my,pc.says,u,dont,have,a,deviceWhatsapp,free,download,for,samsung,galaxy,pocket,s5300My,new,android,tablet,doesnt,download,apps,from,google,play,storeThe,,,following,,,questions,,,have,,,been,,,merged,,,into,,,this,,,oneCan,,,you,,,help,,,us,,,by,,,answering,,,one,,,of,,,these,,,related,,,questions?,,,Deverrouillage,,,samsung,,,gt-s5300?I,,,cant,,,download,,,whatsapp,,,in,,,my,,,samsung,,,chanmp,,,please,,,help,,,me,,,to,,,download,,,thank,,,you?I,,,cannot,,,log,,,in,,,to,,,my,,,gmail,,,account,,,in,,,samsung,,,gt-s5300Page,info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Anonymous,0,0,,,Tweet,How,can,i,get,the,setup,of,whatsapp,for,samsung,gt-s5300?How,can,i,get,the,setup,of,whatsapp,for,samsung,gt-s5300,CommentReplyReport,It,does,not,contain,enough,informationcan,i,download,whatsapp,on,my,pc,then,transfer,it,to,my,mobile,device?,how?How,to,download,google,play,service,in,s5300?Www,whatsapp,com,sumsung5300Can,i,download,whatsapp,on,a,windows,6.5,key,pad,phone,(htc,xv6175)whatsapp,,Date:,,4,,Aug,,13,,Thembalethu,,ka,,lungile:,,I,,love,,you,,lungile,,Date:,,4,,Aug,,13,,Thembalethu,,ka,,lungile:,,I,,love,,you,,lulu,,Date:,,4,,Aug,,13,,hassan,,mohmed:,,Wad,,madny77,,Date:,,4,,Aug,,13,,addisu,,siraw:,,Wow,,zemr,,zemr,,alegn,,Date:,,4,,Aug,,13,,samsung,,s8000:,,gibt,,es,,eine,,m,,Date:,,3,,Aug,,13,,takunda:,,Wats,,app,,account,,Date:,,3,,Aug,,13,,pat:,,Like,,whatz,,app,,Date:,,2,,Aug,,13,,Anzil:,,whatsapp,,Date:,,2,,Aug,,13,,Becky:,,Unable,,to,,download,,all,,application,,pls,,help,,me,,out,,Date:,,1,,Aug,,13,,gailene:,,Plz,,help,,me,,2,,download,,whatsapp,,on,,GT,,S5300,,Date:,,31,,Jul,,13,,Nono,,Maseko:,,Hi,,every1,,Date:,,30,,Jul,,13,,retsibile:,,I,,want,,2,,download,,whatup,,Date:,,30,,Jul,,13,,lazi:,,Rather,,b,,alone,,Date:,,30,,Jul,,13,,matt:,,like,,it,,Date:,,29,,Jul,,13,,raja,,faisal,,fRom,,sahlar:,,Sareya,,ne,,ma,,ke,,lan,,Date:,,28,,Jul,,13,,hyacinthe:,,Germain,,Date:,,28,,Jul,,13,,motshegwa:,,I,,wud,,like,,to,,join,,whatsapp,i,,hear,,its,,cool,,n,,fun,,Date:,,27,,Jul,,13,,deepak:,,Searching,,for,,the,,past,,3,,hrs,,for,,downloading,,whatsup,,Date:,,27,,Jul,,13,,sheetal,,chavan:,,Good,,way,,of,,chat,,,,abrar80pk,,Level,,1,,(Contributor),,1,,Answer,,1,,2,,,,,,Tweet,,Please,,guide,,me,,how,,can,,i,,download,,whatsapp,,on,,my,,samsung,,gt,,s5233a?source:,,How,,can,,i,,download,,whatsapp,,on,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,pocket,,s5300?,,Was,,this,,answer,,helpful?,,Yes,,,,No,,CommentReplyReport,,Am,,looking,,for,,help,,with,,the,,right,,link,,to,,download,,fromAnswered,,Unanswered,,help,meS5300,samsung,a,whatsappDoes,samsung,galaxy,pocket,s5300,can,run,whatsapp?read,more:,does,samsung,galaxy,pocket,s5300,can,run,whatsapp?,-,i,wanna,buy,the,phne,wch,can,run,w?How,to,install,viber,on,samsung,g,s,5570-,galaxy,mini?i,download,app.to,my,computer,/,google,play,but,i,cant,find,it,right,know?Whatsapp,for,gt,s5300,samsung,freeI,cant,download,whatsapp,on,my,phoneWhatsApp,,,works,,,with,,,your,,,phone,,,number,,,,just,,,like,,,SMS,,,would,,,,and,,,integrates,,,flawlessly,,,with,,,your,,,existing,,,phone,,,address,,,bookpleaFree,,whatsapp,,download,,for,,samsung,,gallaxy,,pocketI,,am,,unable,,to,,download,,whatsapp,,on,,samsung,,galaxy,,s3,,,kindly,,help,,me,,to,,download,,whatsapp?I,,want,,to,,download,,whatsapp,,in,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,y,,gt-s5360,,,Level,,,1,,,(Contributor),,,1,,,Answer,,,0,,,0,,,,,,,,,Tweet,,,Free,,,messageFree,,,message,,,CommentReplyReport,,,Mxm,,,it,,,cost,,,me,,,r50,,,to,,,download,,,it,,,and,,,now,,,i,,,mst,,,upgrade,,,it,,,too,,,mxm,,,and,,,i,,,mst,,,buy,,,atleast,,,r5,,,a,,,day,,,jst,,,to,,,cht,,,mxm,,,i,,,want,,,another,,,phone,,,Date:,,,11,,,Mar,,,13,,,natalia:,,,Por,,,q,,,no,,,puedo,,,bajar,,,el,,,whatsapp,,,Date:,,,11,,,Mar,,,13,,,bitti:,,,Superb,,,Date:,,,10,,,Mar,,,13,,,chuks:,,,please,,,how,,,can,,,i,,,download,,,whatsapp,,,on,,,my,,,LGgw620,,,androidThis,,,version,,,has,,,is,,,the,,,same,,,but,,,with,,,a,,,longer,,,expirationPlease,,unmerge,,any,,questions,,that,,are,,not,,the,,same,,as,,this,,one:Visitors,,,to,,,this,,,page,,,also,,,searched,,,for:Whatsapp,,,for,,,samsung,,,gts5300,,,Ww,,,whatsapp,,,com,,,samsung,,,gts5300,,,Installing,,,whatsapp,,,on,,,samsung,,,gts5300,,,Whatsapp,,,for,,,samsung,,,gt5300,,,,,,Community,,,Experts,,,online,,,right,,,nowHowever,,,,if,,,you,,,start,,,sending,,,and,,,receiving,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,images,,,,audio,,,,and,,,video,,,,youll,,,quickly,,,go,,,over,,,the,,,200Mb,,,and,,,need,,,the,,,2GB,,,planDate:,,24,,Aug,,13,,anuj:,,Nice,,Date:,,23,,Aug,,13,,eng,,,,mohamad:,,very,,god,,Date:,,22,,Aug,,13,,lino,,shine:,,like,,Date:,,22,,Aug,,13,,manha,,a:,,Nice,,Date:,,21,,Aug,,13,,shaukatbazaz:,,New,,account,,Date:,,21,,Aug,,13,,manha,,a:,,Noting,,Date:,,20,,Aug,,13,,jessy:,,Je,,veux,,telecharger,,whatsapp,,sur,,mon,,htc,,dream,,svp,,Date:,,20,,Aug,,13,,Nikkie:,,I,,lot,,LCD,,Date:,,19,,Aug,,13,,fernanda:,,Whatsap,,Date:,,19,,Aug,,13,,yonelisa.:,,i,,like,,Wattsup,,Date:,,19,,Aug,,13,,MONTOYA01:,,que,,guey!,,Date:,,18,,Aug,,13,,ramy:,,good,,Date:,,18,,Aug,,13,,edwin,,elolo,,dzefzo:,,Nice,,day,,Date:,,18,,Aug,,13,,ria:,,Need,,to,,install,,whatsappMenuCategoriesGO,Choose,Developers,AreaSign,InGO,Oops!,This,page,may,have,moved,or,is,no,longer,availableThis,,discussion,,closely,,relates,,to:Download,,whatsapp,,messenger,,for,,samsung,,gt,,s5300Can,,i,,download,,whatsapp,,messenger,,on,,samsung,,wave525read,,more:,,can,,i,,download,,whatsapp,,messenger,,on,,samsung,,wave,,525?,,-,,can,,i,,download,,whatsapp?Hi,,,i,,have,,some,,problem,,to,,download,,whatsapp,,messenger,,in,,my,,phone(,,galaxy,,ace,,plus,,gt-s7500),,,this,,app,,is,,incompatible,,with,,your,,telstra,,samsung,,gt?Whatsapp,,samsung,,android,,gt,,s5300Is,,my,,phone,,support,,whatsapp,,messenger,,application,,plz,,let,,me,,know,,i,,want,,to,,download,,hw,,can,,i,,download?Can,,i,,download,,whatsapp,,messenger,,in,,samsung,,wave,,gt-s5333.if,,yes,,then,,how,,can,,i,,download.rply,,asap?Whatsapp,,samsung,,s5300,,androidIm,,in,,egypt,,and,,i,,have,,the,,samsung,,s3,,and,,i,,want,,to,,download,,the,,whatsapp,,messenger,,google,,store,,says,,its,,not,,available,,in,,ur,,country,,Free,,,download,,,whatsapp,,,for,,,Prestigio,,,MultiPhone,,,PAP5044,,,Duo,,,in,,,Keniaevery,,download,,i,,have,,tried,,gives,,me,,a,,"not,,compatible,,with,,this,,device"messageNot,,,requesting,,,pin,,,or,,,username,,,again d6d2cc075d
kumpulan soal dan kunci jawaban pengetahuan umum untuk sdRADWIMPS - Sprechchor [2012]free download directx 11 for windows 7 32bitOffice 2010 Professional Plus x86/x64 Visio Premium Project 14.0.6129.5000 SP1 with updatesPenthouse Letters - April 2012

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 23:11 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [GFN] Forum de la Guilde [GFN] Index du Forum -> [GFN] Guild Wars [GFN] -> [Screen's] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation